Why We Are Different
At South Coast Family Dentistry, we strive to be different from other dental offices in all of the good ways. Here are some of the things that set us apart:
- We offer $0 cleanings for insured patients, so your hygiene visits and exams are FREE.
- We love insurance! We are happy to accept almost all dental insurance plans, and we will help you maximize your benefits so you pay as little out-of-pocket as possible for all services.
- We offer convenient office hours so you won’t need to miss work or school to visit Dr. Huff. We can see you this week, and we work hard to have you in and out within one hour! Our hours are Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-7 p.m., and we also offer Saturday appointments.
- We offer FREE second opinion evaluations. This allows you to get to know us and helps to ensure that you receive the high-quality care your smile needs.
- We are pleased to offer convenient, affordable financial options so you can be certain to receive the dental care you need, even if you don’t have insurance. With our affordable dental plan, you can pay as low as $27.40 per month!
- We offer sedation dentistry so you can feel comfortable at our office, even if you experience dental anxiety, have a fear of drills and needles, or have difficulty getting numb.
Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with a positive, enjoyable experience every time you visit us. We welcome you to contact our office today to learn more and to schedule your next visit with our skilled dentists in Coos Bay, Oregon.
Dr. Benjamin “Keith” Huff, pictured here with his family, received his dental degree from Oregon Health & Science University. He has taken many continuing education courses to provide up-to-date treatment to all those he serves. He was born and raised in this area and is extremely pleased to be serving his home community.
Dr. Stanley is originally from Eastern New Mexico. After moving to Oregon, he has been enjoying the beauty of the outdoors that the Oregon coast has to offer. Dr. Stanley earned his dental degree from Oregon Health and Science University. He takes pride in providing a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for his patients.
Dr. Stanley and his wife, Jennifer, have a daughter, two dogs and two cats. They enjoy camping and spending time at the beach. Dr. Stanley also enjoys archery hunting for Elk.
Dr. Niklaus A. Spendlove grew up in a small town in Utah. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Weber State University with an emphasis in chemistry, microbiology, and Latin American studies. Dr. Spendlove then graduated from Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine in 2013 and now considers Oregon his home. He strives to make each patient as comfortable as he can and wants to ensure that each patient feels as the most important part of their oral health. He loves sports, music, movies, and especially his family.