Why We Are Different
At South Coast Family Dentistry, we strive to be different from other dental offices in all of the good ways. Here are some of the things that set us apart:
- We offer $0 cleanings for insured patients, so your hygiene visits and exams are FREE.
- We love insurance! We are happy to accept almost all dental insurance plans, and we will help you maximize your benefits so you pay as little out-of-pocket as possible for all services.
- We offer convenient office hours so you won’t need to miss work or school to visit Dr. Bailey and Dr. Huff. We can see you this week, and we work hard to have you in and out within one hour! Our hours are Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-7 p.m., and we also offer Saturday appointments.
- We offer FREE second opinion evaluations. This allows you to get to know us and helps to ensure that you receive the high-quality care your smile needs.
- We are pleased to offer convenient, affordable financial options so you can be certain to receive the dental care you need, even if you don’t have insurance. With our affordable dental plan, you can pay as low as $27.40 per month!
- We offer sedation dentistry so you can feel comfortable at our office, even if you experience dental anxiety, have a fear of drills and needles, or have difficulty getting numb.
Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with a positive, enjoyable experience every time you visit us. We welcome you to contact our office today to learn more and to schedule your next visit with our skilled dentists in Coos Bay, Oregon.
Growing up in a small town in Utah sparked Dr. Bailey’s love of the outdoors; he enjoys fishing, hunting, sailing, skiing. After high school, Dr. Bailey served a two-year religious mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is a magna cum laude graduate of Utah State University with a Bachelor of Arts in biology, and in 2009 he was awarded his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (again receiving magna cum laude honors) from the Ohio State University College of Dentistry.After graduation, Dr. Bailey spent a year at a General Practice Residency at the Medical College of Georgia, whose emphases included implant surgery, bone grafting, and IV sedation. Dr. Bailey says of his residency:
“In dental school I saw how in the last 10 years dental implants have drastically improved the ways we solve dental problems – holding dentures in place and replacing missing teeth; I sought extra training to gain knowledge and experience in these technologies. I want to be able to bring those advancements to my patients at costs that most people can afford. I know that I can make a drastic difference in people’s lives.”
Dr. Bailey is also proficient in and enjoys all aspects of general dentistry, and is proud of delivering high quality care to his patients.
Dr. Bailey is married; he and his wife, Jessica, have four children: Sam age 6, Russell age 4, Evelyn age 2, and Stephen.
Dr. Benjamin “Keith” Huff, pictured here with his family, received his dental degree from Oregon Health & Science University. He has taken many continuing education courses to provide up-to-date treatment to all those he serves. He was born and raised in the area and is extremely pleased to be serving his home community.
Dr. Stanley is originally from Eastern New Mexico. After moving to Oregon, he has been enjoying the beauty of the outdoors that the Oregon coast has to offer. Dr. Stanley earned his dental degree from Oregon Health and Science University. He takes pride in providing a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for his patients.
Dr. Stanley and his wife, Jennifer, have two dogs and two cats. They enjoy camping and spending time at the beach. Dr. Stanley enjoys archery hunting for Elk.